Wild Stag Archery
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Prime vs BowTech vs Bear

Prime Defy, BowTech Experience, Bear Motive 7..

Any thoughts, anyone used all 3 and have feed back??

Leaning towards the Bowtech, but have not seen one in the flesh..
    Bear Motive 7

Axel vision 5 pin.

Widowmakers 500 grain.

VEGETARIAN. - Ancient tribal slang for village idiot that can't hunt or fish.
    primes are awesome PERIOD. enough said lol. in all seriousness the defy is seriously smooth drawing and you dont feel like your going to pop your ****oo valve drawing it. best bit about them is everything is perfectly in the middle. center of the cams is dead center middle of the grip is the middle of the bow and the shoot sting lines up with the both perfectly.
    you loose alot of sweetness out of a cam when you have as much adjustment in the one cam in the motive 7. its not bad at the longer draws but at the shorter draws your not getting anywhere near close the full potential of the cam. as for the bow tech cant say to much on that.
    [SIZE="2"] Ashley Johnston. current equipment: hoyt alphamax 32 shooting Carbon Express Piledriver Passthru Xtremes , two blade Magnus Traditional broadheads, G5 three blade montecs and G5 SGH (small game head). QAD ultra rest, HHA single pin sight. 3DAAA setup: PRIME Impact in Target red, sureloc Supreme sight, titan scope, spott hogg edge, carbon express CXL pros.
    Hello Bobby, Been shoting compound bows since 1972 .In the 70's bare archery waas the ants pants in bows over the years they fell apart in my opinion and did not make a good product.Unt ill about 2002 onwards ,they seem to make a good product now with good ideas I still class them as entry level bow. I may be wrong bowtech on the other hand have great bows and have very innovative ideas but there warranty lets them down. It can take weeks or months to get parts. On the other hand prime or G5 bows are very well made they address cam lean and all other problems associated with compound bows . They have normally been a machine company for the archery industry.It is only recently they have been making bows.I have a centroid and it is one of the best bows I have ever shot. Easy to tune dead in the hand and very quite. this is only my opinion Bobby. thanks for reading Garry .
    ive got the bowtech and its perfect as far as i can tell the is super smooth ever one who has shot it have loved it i went from 58 on my pse brute x to 63 on the bowtech in a day now 65 and its dead no noise or vib on the shot im shooting 470 arrow @ 63lb 27.5dl 261 on the pro chrono the only bad thing i have heard about it is its meant to have a lump in the draw if your shooting 31dl but ill never know lol
    D Ion't tell me Ur thinking of going to another bow company nooooooooo I don't think u can BEAR it lol lol lol
    LOLOL...... Well i LOVE the look of the Bow tech, LOVE the riser, grip and balance of the Prime, and still in love with my bear and the motive feels oh so good... IF only there was one shop u could shoot them all, not just pick them up..
    Bear Motive 7

Axel vision 5 pin.

Widowmakers 500 grain.

hi mate i have a bowtech cpx and I can honestly say it is a great bow, that is easier to draw than the 70# mathews zxt. If you want a grwat bow that is forgiving for the style of bow that it is go the bowtech I think you wont be dissapointed. That or forget those bows and buy a carbon matrix. HAHA
    taters archery solutions
    LTL ACORN OUTDOORS visit www.ltlacorn.com
    Out of all of them I would choose the Prime, but you know why.

However,

Buy a hoyt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    Out of all of them I would choose the Prime, but you know why.

However,

Buy a hoyt!
    A hoyt,,, sorry i thought that might be a misprint... Two hoyts at my place was enough for a year...lol
    Bear Motive 7

Axel vision 5 pin.

Widowmakers 500 grain.

Heard good things about the g5 from a couple of local shops bobby, they are smoother on the draw than my Hoyt rampage xt at 70lb 30",that's for sure, but at the moment have to agree with underground. Just ask the dozen axis n-fused arrows with 125 tuskers upfront. Mmmm very expensive session that was.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast